The phenomenon of globalization driven by the ICT revolution makes more and more companies open to foreign markets and also receive interesting offers from other countries.
The European Union offers the free movement of goods, capital and services, with great potential for marketing opportunities for business growth. Countries of the Far East also have a strong and competitive productive economy, along with vast markets to explore, and offer many possibilities.
In this context, Foreign Trade operations are increasingly driven and are of paramount importance in the activity of many companies.
In all of them, it is essential to consider, in addition to purely economic aspects, the legal aspects of transactions, both imports and exports.
Trade is subject to State control. Governments have always imposed restrictions on the free movement of goods through conditions, prohibitions, tariffs and taxes.
Montelongo Asesores offers its services of Legal advice in:
- Acquisition and dispatch of services goods within the European Union.
- Drafting contracts, review of those already drafted, document management and legal aspects of all Foreign Trade operations.
- Customs regimes.
- Customs Offices.
- Export prices.
- Coverage of risks.
- Export support measures.
- Administrative circuits.
- Payment Methods.
- Foreign exchange operations.
- International financing.
- Documentary credits.
- Instruments of international payment.
- International commercial contracts.
- Agency and Distribution Contracts.
- International investments.
- International logistics.
- International marketing.
- Warranties and After Sales Services.
- International Accounting Standards (IAS).
- Import-Export documents.
- Market research.
- Incidents in Transport and Logistics.
- Alternative Exports.
- Export Services.
- Industrial Markets and Online Shopping Centers.
- Responses to Business Demands.
- Commercial trips abroad.
- Visits to International Fairs.
- External taxation, double taxation, taxes, tariffs, etc.
- Incorporation of companies in other countries.
- Resolution of conflicts in external operations.
We are responsible for completing all legal steps to be taken in order to protect your corporate identity, patents and industrial property, products and economic activity, to ensure the successful completion of your international operations.