At a time when market demands are forcing companies to outsource internal services, labour advice has become very important, both in terms of changing laws and the job security of employees.
Companies need advice, not only to avoid disciplinary measures by labour authorities, but also to effectively apply regulations for workers. At Montelongo Asesores, a large part of our work is staying up to date with current legislation, ensuring our clients remain aware and in full compliance of employment law.
Our commercial and employment services include:
- Start-up formalities for work and registration of companies with the Social Security authority
- Study and drafting of employment contracts
- Registration and de-registration of employees with the authorities.
- Mechanised drafting of payroll, Social Security payment reports, and tax related or internal control documents
- Drafting of contract release and settlement documents and company certificates
- Study, updating and maintenance of company labour documentation
- Special regulations for self-employed and agricultural workers
- Formalities and procedures with the Labour and Social Affairs Office
- General advice on labour matters
- Retirement, widow/widowers, orphan and disability pensions