Legal and Financial Advice
Montelongo offers legal advice and representation in many different areas:
- Information Technology Law
- Private Law: Civil and Commercial
- Right of Contract.
- Private Construction Law.
- Constitution of Cooperatives. Foundations, Associations, Horizontal Property.
- Constitution of Capital Companies.
- Insolvency Law and Liquidation of companies.
- Banking and Mortgage Law.
- Real estate law.
- Compensation for traffic accidents.
- Evictions, express evictions.
- Family Law and Inheritance: separations or divorces, inheritances, hereditary partitions, parental relationships.
- Agrarian Law and agricultural holdings.
- Real estate law.
- Criminal law.
- Environmental law. Crimes against natural resources and the environment. Deposits or landfills of solid or liquid wastes or wastes that are toxic or hazardous. Crimes against fauna and flora.
- Crimes present in the Civil Code.
- Administrative and Litigation-Administrative Law.
- Fines and Claims.
- Patrimonial Responsibility Claim.
- Compliance with vehicle traffic management.
- Fire Prevention and Extinguishing
- Planning, management, execution and urban discipline (parks and gardens, protection of public health, water supply and street lighting, road cleaning services, collection and treatment of waste, sewage and wastewater treatment).
- Licenses of all kinds.
- Labor Law.
- Tax Law.
- Accounting Law.
- Urban Law.
- Environmental Law.
- Electronic commerce law.
- Industrial and Intellectual Property Law.
- Health Law.
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology law
- Sports and Entertainment Law.
- Maritime Law and Transportation.
- Right of the communications and Audiovisual.
- European Law.
- Competition Law.
- Community and International Law.
Montelongo Asesores has the professional competence and experience to develop customized solutions for every case.
We have the collaboration of Court Prosecutors, who are granted the power of attorney, through a legal act under which a person (dominus negotii or principal) grants or voluntarily grants another to a power of representation before the Courts of Justice.