What we do?
Montelongo Asesores primary objective is always to defend our client’s best interests and to help them build successful businesses. We provide bespoke solutions based on trust, quality and results.
Complete transparency means our clients always know the exact situation of their legal affairs and can access our team whenever they need to. Ultimately we want them to know they are receiving excellent service from a highly qualified team. We believe the results we achieve are the only true measure of our work.
We have assembled a skilled workforce of professionals, with a wide range of legal and financial experience. This allows us to deliver a ‘custom made service’ depending on your needs. Once in place, your team will always be available to attend your legal requirements.
Our legal services include the following areas of expertise:
- Incorporation of companies
- Design of corporate structures
- Company amendment and dissolution
- Commercial contracts
- Foreign business, advice and incorporation of subsidiaries
- Corporate disputes. Protection of minority shareholders
- National and international bankruptcy proceedings
- Banking and insurance proceedings
- Administrative appeals
- Administrative contentious procedure
- Appeals to the Supreme Court
- Family companies and business succession
- Tax inspection assistance and advice
- Economic-administrative claims
- Collective action
- Court proceedings
- Dismissal and labour force adjustment plans
- Labour inspection assistance and advice
- Penalty proceedings
Civil and criminal proceedings
- Corporate liability actions
- Civil contracts
- Payment procedures and claims for the execution of negotiable instruments
- Inheritance law
- Criminal proceedings